The term "K9 Ballistics" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 708 Via Alondra, Camarillo, CA 93012. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. To verify pricing, specials, or inventory, we may be contacted via phone or email.
- K9 Ballistics is not responsible for any damage caused by our products.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site or our products is subject to the laws of the state of California.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Occasionally, this website may include links to other/3rd party web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They should not be understood as an endorsement of the web site(s). We have no responsibility for accuracy or veracity of the content of the linked web site(s).
- Choice of Forum: Any dispute, claim, or controversy that may arise between you and K9 Ballistics shall be filed and heard exclusively with the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Any hearing in this matter shall be held, to the extent possible, in the County of Los Angeles, State of California.
- Class Action Waiver: Arbitration must be on an individual basis. This means neither you nor we may join or consolidate claims in arbitration, and you shall not litigate in court or arbitrate any claims as a representative or member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity.